Calling all hackers, performers, students, activists, scientists, designers and beyond. If you love the Internet, MozFest is for you!
On October 22-28, join to share the newest tech, wildest ideas, most amazing stories, and your brilliant plans to make the Internet even more awesome.
£19.99 'Bankside bundle' includes a 1-day ticket for one adult and two children and the ticket includes;
- A choice to attend the festival on a Saturday or Sunday.
- 300+ workshops and sessions
- Talks by leading voices from across the Internet health movement
- Access to Saturday and Sunday night parties
- Network and community building at our Sunday Breakfast
- Engagement with artists as they respond to outcomes from sessions
- Lunch and unlimited hot drinks
Get Saturday bundle tickets here
Get Sunday bundle tickets here
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent.
Mozilla is a global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working together to keep the Internet alive and accessible, so people worldwide can be informed contributors and creators of the Web. They believe this act of human collaboration across an open platform is essential to individual growth and our collective future.