Tonkotsu is named after the lip-smacking, creamy ramen typical in Kyushu, Japan’s southern-most island, but found all over Japan. Tonkotsu ramen’s smooth, silky consistency is created by cooking pork bones for up to 18 hours, which allows collagen and other porky goodness to be emulsified into the stock.
Drinks will include the house cocktails - below - and an awesome range of Hitachino Nest Japanese craft beers.
- Pure Malt Manhattan - Nikka whisky, Cocchi vermouth, bitters
- Grey Goose Vodka Martini - GG vodka, Martini Extra Dry
- Negroni - Tanqueray, Martini rosso, Campari
- Japanese Mac - Nikka whisky, Umeshu, Stone's ginger wine
- My Friend Martin - Tanqueray, Chase elderflower, Early grey tea, Cardamon bitters, Fever Tree elderflower tonic
- Penicillico - El Jimador tequila, Gusano rojo mezcal, Stone's ginger wine, Fever Tree ginger ale