Will You Donate/ Help Wrap Gifts for Together at Christmas?
Christmas can be a lonely time for some in the Bankside area. You can remind them that somebody cares by getting involved with our annual winter appeal. The Together at Christmas campaign will continue to make a difference to the lives of homeless and vulnerable people.
Last year you made it our biggest collection yet, with 33 local companies hosting boxes to collect over 1800 gifts - Let's try and beat that record in 2014!
What Gifts Are Needed?
- New Warm clothing items particularly Men’s - underpants, warm socks, t-shirts, gloves, hats, joggers, jeans and footwear (size 9-10)
- Toiletries (Essentials: Disposable razors, shaving foam, deodorant, towels; Luxuries: Shower gel, moisturisers)
- Festive non-perishable food – luxury treats, chocolates, Christmas puddings
- Please avoid alcohol and anything second hand (remember these are special gifts, rather than charity shop donations)
Gift Boxes are being hosted by a number of Bankside businesses until the 5th December.
Public boxes can be found at
- Borough Market (in the information office)
- Bankside Community Space (18 Great Guildford Street)
- Forster Communications (49 Southwark Street)
- British School of Osteopathy (275 Borough High Street)
Want to help with wrapping the gifts?
Why not get a team together and come join us for our festive wrapping sessions taking place at no.1 Cathedral Street (on the corner of Cathedral Street and Winchester Walk) from
12pm - 4pm Monday 8th December
11am - 3pm Tuesday 9th December
rsvp by 5th December to iinfo [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: Christmas%20Gift%20Wrapping%20Sessions)
Find out more about Together at Christmas
Together at Christmas is supported by Zipcar for Business.