Please let the development team at One Blackfriars know how they are performing by completing this survey:
12/AP/1784 - Granted planning permission 14/12/2012
One Blackfriars will comprise:
274 new homes
161 bedroom hotel
14,000 sq ft retail space
888sq m landscaped space, including piazza
Viewing lounge on 32nd floor of the tower
One Blackfriars Security Office: 07584102915 (24hrs)
One Blackfriars Community Phone: 07912783755 (24hrs)
One Blackfriars Email Address: CommunityOBF@multiplex.global
Upper Ground Monitoring Group meets to update residents and affected parties. The next Upper Ground Monitoring Group will be held on Monday 27 March 2017 at 6pm in the Redwood Meeting Room, Oxo Tower, Southbank, London, SE1 9GY.
For more information please contact Zak.Syson@stgeorgeplc.com
1. Core works
- Installation to electrical and mechanical risers from level 40 to tower level 42
- Drylining of electrical and mechanical risers from level 43 to level 45
- Mitsubishi installing lifts to Passenger Lifts
2. Slab works
- Pour level 50 upper
3. Hoist works
- Common tower installation ongoing up to level 45
- Hoist commissioned and operating between B2 and level 42
4. Cladding works
- Installing external glazing to level 43
- Continue inner glazing to level 39
- Continue work to roof slab lift overruns.
- Complete external glazing to level 2.
- Deliver Chiller Inertia Base
- High level services to first floor soffit.
- M&E works to mock up room.
- Complete level 5 steel work.
- Continue hotel south level 6 roofing works.
- Drylining to mock up room and riser on level 4.
- Work on level 6 run off to Hotel, hoist then to be available to level 6.
- Start installation of vehicle lift 2.
- Install ducting, pipework and plant installation works to basement
- Blockwork to basement
- Painting of plant rooms in basement
Normal working hours from Monday 15 May 2017 – Friday 19 May 2017 (08:00-18:00)
Plus quiet works will be taking place from 18:00-23:00
Saturday 20th May 2017
• Normal noisy works from 08:00-13:00 and quiet works from 13:00-16:00, including removal of St George banner from Tower and jumping of mammoth/twin hoists
Sunday 21 May 2017
• Quiet works involving jumping of the twin passenger mammoth hoists from 10:00-16:00