12/AP/1784 - Granted planning permission 14/12/2012
One Blackfriars will comprise:
274 new homes
161 bedroom hotel
14,000 sq ft retail space
888sq m landscaped space, including piazza
Viewing lounge on 32nd floor of the tower
One Blackfriars Security Office: 07584102915 (24hrs)
One Blackfriars Community Phone: 07912783755 (24hrs)
One Blackfriars Email Address: CommunityOBF@multiplex.global
Upper Ground Monitoring Group meets to update residents and affected parties. The next Upper Ground Monitoring Group will be held on Monday 27 March 2017 at 6pm in the Redwood Meeting Room, Oxo Tower, Southbank, London, SE1 9GY.
For more information please contact Zak.Syson@stgeorgeplc.com
1. Core works
- Pour level 48-49 of Core
- Installation to electrical and mechanical risers from level 30 to tower level 38
- Drylining of electrical and mechanical risers from level 35 to level 38
- Mitsubishi installing lifts to Passenger Lifts (PL) PL2 (B3 to Level 37), (level 11 to level
- 37) and PL3 (Beneficial use from level B3-32)
2. Slab works
- Pour northern side of level 46
- Pour southern side of level 46
3. Hoist works
- Common tower installation ongoing up to level 41
- Hoist commissioned and operating between B2 and level 39
4. Cladding works
- Installing external glazing to level 37
- Continue inner glazing to level 32
- Continue work to roof slab lift overruns.
- Complete external glazing to level 2.
- Deliver Chiller Inertia Base
- High level services to first floor soffit.
- M&E works to mock up room.
- Complete level 5 steel work.
- Continue hotel south level 6 roofing works.
- Drylining to mock up room and riser on level 4.
- Work on level 6 run off to Hotel, hoist then to be available to level 6.
- Start installation of vehicle lift 2.
- Install ducting, pipework and plant installation works to basement
- Blockwork to basement
- Relocation of temporary welfare facilities to southern end of Basement Level 1
- Complete concrete car ramp in Basement Level 3
- Painting of plant rooms in basement
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm.
Monday to Friday – 6pm to 7:30pm quiet works moving materials around the site using the Tower Crane.
Monday to Friday – 6pm to 11pm quiet works will be taking place fixing rebar to the PT slab and hydraulically jacking the climbing screens.
Saturday - 8am to 1pm
Saturday - 1pm to 4pm quiet works, which include lifting, moving and taking material off site, this will involve some vehicle movements.
Sunday – 10am to 4pm internal quiet works to tower, intermittently and as per permission from the Council.