Would you like your company to be more involved in the local area? Do you manage your company’s CSR or community engagement activities? Or are you interested in finding out what you personally can do to contribute in the local community? If so, then this event is for you.
At this free-of-charge networking evening you will:
- Learn what the hot topics are in the Bankside community from United Saint Saviour’s Charity
- Hear from local businesses Aiimi, Winckworth Sherwood and ABTA about their successful CSR initiatives in Bankside
- Find new opportunities to partner with a range of community organisations in the area, leaving with new connections and concrete actions to follow up on
- Meet Better Bankside’s new Community Partners. These five local charities are all making a difference to Bankside through their work with young people, rough sleepers and homeless people. Hear how they’d like to work with businesses like yours.
- Make new CSR connections with Bankside businesses over a glass of wine
Benefits of community engagement include employee development opportunities, increased employee pride in their workplace, positive stories to share with customers, suppliers and partners and tapping into new markets. Come to this event and find out how your business could start working with the local charities supporting people who live, work and study in the area for mutual benefit. Find out more about how Better Bankside is recognising businesses’ corporate responsibility action with a new accreditation: Community Star.
Apr 16 2013