240 Blackfriars Rd
Looking for something fun to do on the long summer evenings? Want to support the local community? Look no further than the Bankside Charity Treasure Hunt!
Help raise much needed funds for our Community Partners Borough Music School, Robes Winter Night Shelter, SE1 United, Southwark Playhouse Young Company and St. Mungo's Recovery College.
In partnership with Boodle Hatfield we are rolling out a local Treasure Hunt where all funds raised will be divided equally between our five Community Partners.
- Team Size: Maximum 6 per team
- Entry Cost: £20 per team
- Starting point: 240 Blackfriars Road, SE1 8NW. In the reception area of Boodle Hatfield.
- Start Time: inbetween 5:45pm and 6:45pm Teams have upto 2 and a half hours to complete the Treasure Hunt from when they collect their clue sheet
- Finishing point: The Mudlark
Once teams have finished their treasure hunt, points will be given for all of the correct answers on their clue sheet. Some clues are worth more points than others! The team with the most points will win a grande prize from a local business.
While we add up the points for the winning team take the time to socialise with you Bankside neighbours/ Treasure Hunt competitors at The Mudlark.
Prizes to be won on the night include:
- Porky's delicious warm up platters x2 and 2 pitchers of beer
- 6 River Roamer passes from Thames Clippers
- Brownie Baking Extravaganza Class with Konditor and Cook for 6 people
- A magnum of Champagne donated by Boodle Hatfield
- £50 voucher for Vapiano Bankside
- plus a range of smaller prizes
- If your company would like to donate a prize, big or small, let us know!
- The winning team will have their choice of prize the rest will be raffled off to raise further funds for our Community Partners £2 a ticket or £8 a strip.
Teams should pre-register as early as possible so that we can be sure to send you all of the up-to-date information.
Last minute decision to take part? Fell free to join us inbetween 5:45pm - 6:45pm to register and get your clue sheet.
Please bring a smart phone or camera with you during the hunt as some questions will require photographic answers, preferably posted on twitter so we can see how our treasure hunters are getting on! #banksidetreasure
Apr 22 2015