Businesses collect a vast amount of information about their people, company performance and objectives, but how do you make the most of it? Data on your workforce is key to aligning a business strategy and ensuring your company meets long term goals. But making sense out of it is tough.
With the right tools you can use organisational data to understand and transform your organisation, and optimise its design to deliver your business strategy. info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: 18%20November%20Organisational%20Data%20Business%20Seminar) (Book your space now)
In this session we will cover:
- An introduction to data and analytics
- The challenges of dealing with organisational data
- How to design an organisation so it is in the best position to deliver its business strategy
- A fun interactive exercise on how to organise, understand and map your organisational processes
- Basic concepts and terminology of data and analytics
- How to deal with the challenges of organisational data
- Connecting, and telling stories with data from across the organisation
- How to build a business case using a data and analytics based approach
info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: 18%20November%20Organisational%20Data%20Business%20Seminar) (RSVP here) to help you develop the direction of your organisation.
Concentra transform how organisations manage and use data to get the analytics edge. Their business, analytics and technology experts craft intelligent and intuitive information tools to solve business problems. Whether bespoke solutions or their own products, their tools are game-changing; they give people the power to speed up analysis, drive new insight and hone operations, every day.
Aug 17 2015