Fora - Borough
London Design Festival celebrates and promotes London as the design capital of the world. The Festival returns to venues and institutions across the capital from 14 - 22 September 2019 and Bankside will take part once again as an official design district.
Bankside Design District is a celebration of the area’s thriving creative industries with a programme of installations, open studios and interactive workshops which reflect the vibrancy and diversity of Bankside.
The district programme is co-ordinated by Better Bankside and we've organised a kick-off meeting on Tuesday 19 March at 3.30pm with London Design Festival.
Whether you’re a previous festival participant or completely new, this session will be open to everyone and it will cover the following:
- a quick review of last year’s programme
- an overview about Bankside Design District and the various ways you can get involved as an official LDF festival partner
- an update on Bankside as ‘London’s Other Side’
- opportunities to collaborate with other Bankside businesses
- timelines: district meeting schedule, LDF notable dates and deadlines
Find out about last year's programme, which included our rebellious Bankside flags at londondesignfestival.com
The meeting will take place at Fora Borough (180 Borough High Street, SE1 1LB), please RSVP to info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: Bankside%20Design%20District%20%7C%2019%20March) .
Feb 22 2019