18 Great Guildford St
This breakfast seminar will focus on the communication aspects of managing a company crisis. This could be anything from being linked to a negative story in the media to hostile accusations on social media networks to an urgent product recall.
Whether or not you have a communications team within your business, handling a crisis can present a real challenge; but can easily be managed if some key steps are followed.
Presented by Beth Gaudin from Foster Communications, the session will cover:
- A brief overview of PR and communications
- What a crisis is, including examples
- What every company can do to help protect themselves
- What to do if a crisis happens
- How to deal with a media or social media enquiry about an issue
- How to recover from a crisis
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have, and to network with your business neighbours. A light breakfast will be provided.
Jan 26 2017