Bankside Community Space
We understand that colleague’s long term training and morale-boosters sometimes sink to the bottom of the list of urgent daily To-Do lists.
Come along to this free breakfast and make your life easier by finding out:
- How to make sure your staff get development training without breaking the bank
- How to reward your team when you don’t have huge budgets for bonuses and corporate celebrations
- The free employee reward services* available to your business based in Bankside
Breakfast and networking time will be provided. Maximum two attendees per business.
Come along and let us make your team happier!
Tara Daynes, HR consultant
Tara Daynes is an independent HR and employment law consultant and trainer with 18 years’ HR & training experience in a variety of sectors and industies, including non-profit, manufacturing, logistics and accoutancy. A Fellow member of the CIPD and a qualified specialist paralegal in employment law, Tara also works as an Investors In People specialist. She is a regular guest speaker for organisations such as London’s City Business Library. Tara is frequently featured in the media, including press commentary, business magazines, radio interviews and a BBC documentary, as an HR and employment expert.
Katy Barker, Better Bankside Business Club
Katy works to ensure that Better Bankside members know the full range of services available to their teams. If you’re a business based in Bankside, then you need to speak to Katy to find out what is on your doorstep!
*Better Bankside reward services include:
- Health and wellbeing talks and offers
- Personal development training
- Lunchtime local walks and team building events
- Exclusive local discounts
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Links to fun things - our riversidelondon app, What's On listings maximising employees enjoyment of working for you in Bankside
Feb 20 2013