Would you like your company to be more involved in the local area? Do you manage your company’s CSR or community engagement activities? Or are you interested in finding out what you personally can do to contribute in the local community? If so, then this event is for you.
At this free-of-charge networking event you can:
- Be inspired by how Bankside businesses are benefiting from engaging with CR. Roast Restaurant will put forward their case on the commercial benefits and Winckworth Sherwood will outline the benefits from an employee engagement point of view
- Hear from SE1 United working with local young people, on the ways that Bankside businesses have got involved
- Find out from Heart of the City how your organisation, no matter what size, can get involved with CR and the local supports available to help you along the way
- Discover many ways that your business can connect locally, both short and long-term. Leave with inspiring new connections from meeting local community organisations from our community 'speed networking’ session
- Enjoy breakfast with your neighbours at the lovely Roast Restaurant Bar
Benefits of community engagement include employee development opportunities, building employee pride in their workplace, positive stories to share with customers, suppliers and partners and tapping into new markets. Come to this event and find out how your business could start working with local charities supporting people who live, work and study in the area for mutual benefit.
RSVP today to make the most of the opportunities on your doorstep.
Sep 29 2015