1 Cathedral St
Christmas can be a lonely time for some in the Bankside area. You can remind them that somebody cares by getting involved with our annual winter appeal. The Together at Christmas campaign will continue to make a difference to the lives of homeless and vulnerable people.
Last year you made it our biggest collection yet, with 33 local companies hosting boxes to collect over 1800 gifts - this year we want to beat that record and will need your help not only in donating gifts but also to wrap them!
Why not get a team together and come join us for our festive wrapping sessions?
- Where: no.1 Cathedral Street, SE1 9DE (on the corner of Cathedral Street and Winchester Walk)
- When: 12pm - 4pm Monday 8th December and 11am - 3pm Tuesday 9th December
- rsvp by 5th December to info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: Christmas%20Gift%20Wrapping)
What Gifts Are Needed?
- New Warm clothing items particularly Men’s - underpants, warm socks, t-shirts, gloves, hats, joggers, jeans and footwear (size 9-10)
- Toiletries (Essentials: Disposable razors, shaving foam, deodorant, towels; Luxuries: Shower gel, moisturisers)
- Festive non-perishable food – luxury treats, chocolates, Christmas puddings
- Please avoid alcohol and anything second hand (remember these are special gifts, rather than charity shop donations)
Gift Boxes are being hosted by a number of Bankside businesses until the 5th December.
Public boxes can be found at
Donate Your Gifts Today!
Find out more about Together at Christmas
Together at Christmas is supported by Zipcar for Business
Nov 13 2014