The Business Club provides opportunities for businesses to meet, learn from, trade with and support each other. Join today to be part of our club over 650+ Bankside businesses.
Businesses in the Better Bankside area with a rateable value of above £17,500pa will automatically be members of ours. However, if that's not you, we would still love you to join.
Here are the the 'Club Class' benefits:
- Free Seminars and Networking Events - Over 50 events per year. Hear high-profile speakers and meet your business peers in some of Bankside's most prestigious business and leisure locations. All employees of your business will be welcome at our events. Past speakers include marketing experts, digital media experts, pension law advisers, business contingency advisers, Chief Economists of HSBC and Lloyds Banks, networking experts, management skills experts and many more. All events allow networking time also.
- Free Recycling Service - a twice weekly mixed recycling service. Subject to your location, please enquire if not in Better Bankside area. Only for businesses with an RV of up to £750,000pa. We can cover most business recycling, but occasionally you may need to top-up your recyclling allocation. Get in touch and we will clarify how it would work for your business.
- Buzz Card discounts for all your employees, and the opportunity to advertise your business through the BUZZ scheme.
How to Join
Membership of the Business Club costs £200+VAT a year. Membership run for a financial year, with those starting throughout the year being subject to a pro-rata cost. Your membership is active immediately from payment buys membership for all Bankside based members of your company.
There are four ways to join:
- Send us a letter with your business details, enclosing a cheque for the full amount, including VAT (make cheques payable to Better Bankside)
- Make your payment by BACs to Better Bankside please email email@example.com with your company details, or send by letter to: Better Bankside, Bankside Community Space, 18 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0FD
- Request an invoice from us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online to subscribe and pay with a credit card using the form below.
Company details to send when registering: Company name, contact email, address, phone, website address, twitter address (if you have one) and a short bit of text about your business.
My business would like to join the Better Bankside Business Club.
1 Year Membership £200+VAT = £240