Christmas Collection Schedule
Please check that you are not affected by any changes we have made to the schedule this Christmas:
- If you don't normally have any recycling or waste collections at weekends, your collections will be running exactly as normal over the Christmas period.
- If you’re busier than normal in the run up to Christmas you can book additional collections by emailing your requirements to email@example.com.
- If you do normally have weekend collections, then please click to find about our amended schedule.
Christmas Tree Recycling
First Mile can collect your Christmas tree from the 23rd of December, just buy a bag from our customer service team and we’ll come and collect. How it works:
- We provide a really big bag which can house up to a 10ft tree (real or fake)
- We bag them because it stops the pine needles from going everywhere when we remove it from the building.
- The collections work in the same way as any other in-office collection, once you have the bag just call us up and we’ll come and collect.
- The real trees are then taken to a facility where they are ground up for composting. The fake trees are incinerated and turned into energy.
If you have any questions around our seasonal schedule or want to book a collection, please contact our customer service team on 0800 612 9894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, they will be available throughout the Christmas period.