***The prize draw has now been completed. However, if you would still like to have your say on local transport issues then please feel free to complete the survey.***
Every few years, Better Bankside conducts an Employee Travel Survey. It helps us to make plans for improving the travel services and infrastructure that is available to people in the area. Over the last few years we have used the information provided in a number of different ways. For example to supply a variety of services for cyclists including secure cycle parking, bike maintenance and cleaning facilities. We have also consulted on a number of infrastructure changes in the area and provided statistics to Network Rail to help them plan for changes at London Bridge.
We hope that you will be able to take part this year to help us provide more improvements and services going forwards.
The following prizes have now all been won. Thanks to all those local businesses that provided them:
- 2 free tickets to any show at Southwark Playhouse
- 10 tickets to bring friends and family down to The London Bridge Experience for an exclusive show (no members of the public) and extra scare
- A set of Borough Market merchandise and coolbag
- £25 voucher to spend at JOY
- An overnight stay at the CitizenM Hotel
- A meal to the value of £50 at fish!
- Dinner and drinks for 4 people at The Real Greek
- 2 tickets to see Marlene Dumas exhibition at Tate Modern
- A week's travel ticket on Thames Clippers
To take part in the survey, just click here to complete it online.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.