Dr Bike sessions generally occur on the last Friday of every month at Bankside Community Space. These sessions are announced in the monthly ebrief and can be booked online.
Additionally, Better Bankside can arrange in-house Dr Bike sessions for your workplace at a date/time of your choosing.
Each session provides participants with a basic servicing which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures
If extra time is available, mechanics may be able to provide a more extensive servicing. If a serious problem is identified which is too time-intensive to be repaired at the session, an explanation and recommendation will be provided to the participant.
Please contact us to learn more about our monthly & in-house Dr Bike sessions
This service is supported by the Smart Green Business initiative.