Offer excludes any other offers. Please show your Buzz Card to a member of staff to redeem your offer. Subject to availability. Tate retain the right to withdraw the offer at anytime.
Tate Modern has a diverse range of shops throughout the gallery which offer everything from an extensive book range in our Terrace shop to limited edition artworks and design objects within Tate Edit. Whether you want to shop the children’s range or find that special gift in the River or Turbine shops there’s something for every occasion.
- TERRACE SHOP - Located on the first floor of the Blavatnik building, the TERRACE SHOP has the most diverse and extensive range of books in Tate.
- RIVER SHOP - The RIVER SHOP can be located on the river entrance of the Boiler House and offers a playful range of merchandise, print and books, perfect for last minute gifts.
- TATE EDIT - TATE EDIT, features art and objects for your home curated by a guest Editor. TATE EDIT can be found on the first floor of the Boiler House by the river entrance. Whether you are looking for a Limited Edition artwork, a design piece for your home or that perfect gift, you can find it within Tate Edit.
- TURBINE SHOP - The TURBINE SHOP situated at level 0 next to the Turbine Hall, has the widest range of merchandise, posters and print, a selection of popular art books and the largest range of children’s books.
- EXHIBITION SHOPS - The EXHIBITION SHOPS, offer a focused selection of merchandise and books related to the current exhibitions, located on either level 3 of the Boiler House or Level 2 of the Blavatnik Building.