The end result of an absence of efficiency isn’t just inefficiency, it’s regret.
In order to work through the never-ending to-do list and juggle the multiple demands of others, we have to sort the urgent tasks from the merely important and make a habit of being efficient. In this two-hour session, we will:
- Consider what makes getting things done difficult, including emotional and psychological barriers
- Learn specific ways to adapt our approach to the task at hand
- Look at strategies to prioritise tasks and make realistic, more effective plans of action
- Discuss habits and techniques which can help us to beat procrastination, take tactical 'shortcuts' and reassess our overall aims
- Learn how to make the most of feedback in order to become more effective
This morning session will have breakfast provided. There will be opportunities to network throughout the session.
Due to the popularity of these sessions, we give priority to those who work in Bankside businesses and may ask you to confirm your attendance before the event.
Sep 17 2018