As more and more people take to cycling around London, it's important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us at Marlborough Sports Garden on Union St (SE1 1SD) for a free drop-in Dr Bike session on Monday 15 June, 8am - 12pm. Social distancing measures will be in place.
Each session provides participants with a basic bike check which will assess:
· General roadworthiness of each bike
· Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
· Gears are functioning properly
· Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
· Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures
Other upcoming Dr Bike sessions:
30 June 2020, 1pm – 6pm - Summer St, behind Tate Modern
14 July 2020, 8am – 12 noon TBC- near Blackfriars Road
Jun 11 2020