As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on on Union Street next to Audrey’s, for a free drop-in Dr Bike on 27 Sep, 8am – 12midday. No booking required.
Each session provides a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.
Our Bankside warden team will also be there to offer bike security marking to help trace your bike if it gets stolen and deter thieves in the first place.