Learn to draw with the Art Academy in this lunchtime session with an introduction to a variety of fun drawing techniques. Using charcoal, pencil and pastel we will take inspiration from the garden and objects inside it.
Being creative helps to relieve stress, encourage problem solving and innovation. So join us to have relax and explore your creative side.
This is open to everyone and for all abilities. The session will be held in a private garden in Bankside.
Better Bankside's Micro-Gatherings:
As more people start to spend time in their Bankside workplaces, we want to pilot some small scale events to help you reconnect to the area and each other. Our micro-gatherings are designed to comply with latest government guidance to ensure everyone's safety, including:
- Limiting each of these sessions to a maximum of four participants, and each participant will need to register themselves
- Hosting these events in outdoor locations around Bankside
- Making sure there is space between each participant to allow social distancing
- Providing each participant with their own set of equipment, which will be treated with an anti-microbial product before each event
- Providing hand santiser as well as gloves, masks and any other necessary PPE for the activity
We'll send all registered participants a health & safety briefing and details of the location before the activity.
As we have to limit numbers, if you sign up but can no longer attend, or if you are feeling unwell on the day, please let us know ASAP so that we can offer your place to someone else.
As these are outdoor events, please note, we may need to cancel if heavy rain or strong wind is forecast. You should also wear suitable footwear and clothing for outdoor activities.
If you have any questions about how we will manage these events to ensure they are COVID-secure, please contact us at info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: Drawing%20in%20Bankside%20query)
Sep 15 2020