Come along to the Bankside Business Climate Challenge: Explained event at Glazier’s Hall, to have your questions answered about the 2022 Business Climate Challenge and hear how successful it’s been for past participants.
Over breakfast, you’ll be hearing from the expert panel of members of the GLA and Bloomberg, who help bring you through the process as well as past participants in the challenge. We’ll be exploring their journey, celebrating their successes and inspiring businesses to join the BCC in 2022.
We’ll then bring our expert panel of speakers together in a panel discussion –put your most pressing questions to our speakers with the chance to speak with them afterwards in the networking session.
08:45 – 09:15 arrival and breakfast
09:15 – 10:15 presentations
- Welcome – Sadie Hodgson, Sustainability Manager – Better Bankside
- BCC and Better Bankside – Nicole Gordon, CEO – Better Bankside
- Taking part in the challenge – Greg Shreeve, Principal Programme and Policy Officer – GLA; Giuliana Huerta Mercado, Senior Policy Officer – GLA and Sustainability Fellow, Bloomberg Associates; Zahrah Ali, Senior Policy Officer – GLA
- Pilot participants: celebration and journey – Julie Tucker, PR & Corporate Social Responsibility Manager – BE Offices
10:15 – 10:25 coffee break
10:25 – 10:45 panel Q&A
- Put your questions to our experts
10:45 – 11:15 networking and wrap up for attendees
10:45 – 11:15 breakout session for pilot participants
- 10:45 – 10:50 Updates on final pilot activities
- 10:50 – 11: 00 BCC 2022 pilot cohort engagement tracks
- 11:00 -11:15 Q&A and opportunity to sign up to engagement tracks
After this we hope you’ll join the 20 businesses who’ve already signed up for the Business Climate Challenge in 2022, saving your business money and reducing your energy consumption. If you want to read more about the Business Climate Challenge and what it can do for you click the link to our website.
Please get in touch with Sadie Hodgson, Sustainability Manager at Better Bankside if you have any questions about the BCC prior to the event – email@example.com