This workshop will provide cost saving guidance and advice that will help to optimise your business and your workspace’s performance.
These will include:
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) - advice suited to your business to achieve compliance
- Energy management problem solving to help you to assess your building’s energy needs and define the best and most cost efficient strategy for your workspace
- Discussions on energy monitoring and options for you to reduce your carbon footprint
- We will cover any International Organisation for Standardisations (ISOs) relevant to your business
- Troubleshooting sessions, where we can help you with any of your sustainability problems that need solving
We will be focussed on your corporate social responsibility and how we can help to build your company whilst also improving our community. Cast your eye over the attached Environmental Review which you can use to help assess your organisations environmental performance and bring your questions to this learning lunch. info [at] betterbankside.co.uk (subject: Energy%20Efficiency%20Workshop) (Book your place today!)
At Eight Associates we feel that even the smallest enterprise can benefit hugely from focusing on improving their sustainability and that our tailored approach will successfully guide you through an efficient and cost effective strategy for your business. From our experience the best approach for companies is intimate workshops, where we will be able to provide specific information while also answering any questions or resolving any problems you may have.
Apr 22 2015