Thameslink Visitor Suite
On Tuesday 21 June Network rail are holding the next quarterly information session for businesses to learn more about the London Bridge station redevelopment and how to keep staff and visitors informed.
The event will cover:
- How the rebuild of London Bridge station is progressing
- Further planned closures of Tooley Street
- Changes to walking routes within the station in June
- Service changes from the end of August onward
- Opening of the new concourse, platforms 7-9, new ticket office and 18 new retail units
There will also be an opportunity to ask the Network Rail project team questions.
May 26 2016