Brexit and the new immigration rules, how will this affect you and your business?
Kezia Daley Senior Associate at Winckworth Sherwood will be covering the new UK immigration system, which will open on 1 December 2020, more specifically the new Skilled Worker route.
Whilst free movement is set to end in the 31 December 2020, the new immigration system is being launched ahead of this date. These changes will impact businesses in many ways and is one of the biggest shake ups of UK immigration, so join this webinar to discover:
• What is changing and how does it may impact your business?
• What does this mean for EU citizens?
• Who will qualify for a Skilled Worker visa?
• How is it different from the current Tier 2 visa categories?
• How will this impact employees who already have Tier 2 visas?
• What do employers need to do now?
You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions during a live Q&A session afterwards. This session is for any business which currently employs EU nationals or may do so in the future, and is aimed at HR professionals, managers and business leaders.
RSVP via eventbrite using password: Bankside. Please do not try to use the booking form on this page as your RSVP will not be processed.
Nov 6 2020