Fora - Borough
Want to know how to make your workplace the best it can be? Do you want to attract talented employees and encourage them to stay with your business?
Join us to learn how to make your workplace the best it can be. Hear expert views on different aspects of good employment standards and use this opportunity to put your questions to them.
Better Bankside is bringing together a panel of specialists who will introduce the Mayor’s Good Work Standard and discuss how different factors can make your business more attractive to current and potential staff.
The panel will discuss:
- The healthy workplaces aspect of good employment standards, especially around mental health in the workplace.
- Diversity and recruitment
- Unconscious bias
- Health and wellbeing
- Fair pay and contracts
- Skills and progression.
Our speakers will be:
- Rachel Williamson, Economic Fairness Programme Director at the GLA
- Katrina Larkin, co-founder of Fora
- Sarah Guerra, Director of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, HR King's College London
- Teresa Norman, Marshall ACM
- Representative from The Lord Mayor’s Appeal who runs This Is Me initiative
The panel will be chaired by Pierre Saunal, Director of CREATE Design.
Breakfast will be provided as part of the talk.
To book your place, please RSVP here using the password: Bankside
Oct 1 2019