As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on Blackfriars Road, near the Post Office, for a free drop-in Dr Bike on 29 October, 8.30am – 12.30pm. No booking required.
Each session provides a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.