Winckworth Sherwood LLP
In the wake of the #MeToo movement and the increased reporting of sexual misconduct and interest from regulators, what can and should your business do to manage the risk of potential future complaints of sexual harassment? And how should your business deal with a complaint if one is received?
At this workshop Louise Lawrence, Partner, and Harriet Calver, Senior Associate in Winckworth Sherwood’s Employment team will cover:
- The legal framework in relation to harassment;
- The key risks for employers;
- Some practical pointers for management of teams including the appropriate use of language and interaction at work social events;
- What your business should do if it receives a complaint of sexual harassment; and
- The role of Non-Disclosure Agreements in sexual harassment cases.
This seminar is relevant to all businesses and the content is specifically targeted at HR professionals, CEOs, COOs, senior managers and founders of businesses.
Breakfast and networking from 8.30 until 8.45am, talk runs 8.45 to 9.45am, 9.45 – 10am coffee and networking
The event will be hosted by Winckworth Sherwood.
Jul 25 2019