As more and more people take to cycling around London, it's important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on Sumner Street, just behind Tate Modern, for a free drop-in Dr Bike session on Tuesday June, 1 - 6pm. Social distancing measures will be in place.
Each session provides participants with a basic bike check which will assess:
· General roadworthiness of each bike
· Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
· Gears are functioning properly
· Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
· Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures
Other upcoming Dr Bike sessions:
14 July 2020, 8am – 12 noon TBC- near Blackfriars Road
Jun 19 2020