As more and more people take to cycling around London, it's important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on Blackfriars Road, for a free drop-in Dr Bike and bike marking session on 30 Septembert, 12 - 5pm. No booking required.
Each session provides participants with a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.
Please note: social distancing measures will be in place.
The next Dr Bike will be at Wardens Grove on 7 October.
Sep 3 2020