As more and more people take to cycling around London, it's important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us at Wardens Grove, by Caravan Restaurant Bankside, for a free drop-in Dr Bike session on 7 October, 11 - 4pm. No booking required.
Each session provides participants with a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.
Please note: social distancing measures will be in place.
Sep 16 2020