The Greater London Authority (GLA) recognises that SMEs are a vital driving force in London’s economy and important participants within its supply chain. They are keen to increase the GLA spend with small and diverse businesses.
The GLA would like to invite you to join us to discuss the challenges and potential interventions alongside targeted GLA support for small and diverse businesses within the supply chain, in order to increase the amount of business that we do them.
This will be your opportunity to have your say about the way the GLA engages and procures with SMEs.
The GLA are especially keen to hear from those minority-owned and women-owned SMEs. The key business sectors are:
- Facilities management including M&E, cleaning, catering, grounds maintenance, security work
- Construction – New builds, tracks (architecture, design and build, mechanical and engineering) though to smaller painting and decorating contracts
- Training and development
- Event management
- Professional services (Consultancy), HR, legal service, occupational health
- Uniforms, textiles, PPE
- Stationary, office supplies
- Fleet and fleet management.
To register or find out more please email Charlotte Stanley – cs [at] betterbankside.co.uk
There is a similar event being held at City Hall on 12th November.
Oct 25 2019