As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting the well-being of people who work in Bankside, we are hosting a Mental Health First Aid Aware training session, led by Mental Health First Aid England.
This introductory half day course is accredited and raises awareness of mental health. You will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining well-being
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Attendees completing the session will take home:
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
RSVP via Eventbrite here using password: Bankside
Please help us keep these sessions accessible by letting us know as soon as possible if you can no longer come along. We may cancel your booking if you are not eligible, or put you onto the waiting list. We will contact you if this is the case.
Feb 18 2020