As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting the well-being of people who work in Bankside, we are hosting a Mental Health First Aid champions training session, led by Mental Health First Aid England.
The one day course is accredited and will help you understand the first signs of distress, how to react, and how to improve your workplace to prevent stress. The course is suitable for those who want to gain the necessary skills to have a non-judgemental conversation, recognise the signs and symptoms of common workplace mental health issues, and effectively guide a person towards the right support.
Everyone who completes the course will take home:
- A certificate of attendance to say they are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
- A copy of the Line Managers' Resource, an invaluable source of advice on how to support an employee experiencing mental ill health
RSVP via Eventbrite here using password: Bankside
Please help us keep these sessions accessible by letting us know as soon as possible if you can no longer come along. We may cancel your booking if you are not eligible, or put you onto the waiting list. We will contact you if this is the case.
Feb 18 2020