Advising London are running free employment contracts training on Thursday for local organisations focussing on
- What is a contract of employment?
- When to provide a contract?
- What should the contract include?
- Consequences of not providing a contract
End of Contract Payments
- Statutory payments
- Notice payments
- Accrued annual leave
- Payments for outstanding wages
- What is early conciliation and when to engage with it?
Event details: 25th February 18.00 – 19.30
Advising London, Unit 215 First Floor, Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre, SE1 6TE
For further details please contact: Staying.legal [at] advising.london (subject: Contracts%20of%20employment%20session)