Transport for London has launched a public consultation on plans to reroute the 381 bus service via Duke Street Hill in both directions when roads around London Bridge are shut for Network Rail's major station redevelopment.
Follow this link to the consultation; TfL 381 Bus Route Consultation
This will affect the Route 381 (Peckham - Waterloo) and N381 (Peckham - Trafalgar Square)
- It is proposed change to the routeings of the 381 and N381 in both directions around London Bridge station due to the closure of St Thomas Street, Weston Street and Stainer Street.
- Buses towards Peckham would run from Borough High Street, via Duke Hill Street and Tooley Street to Jamaica Road.
- Buses towards Waterloo would run from Jamaica Road via the bus lane in Tooley Street, Duke Hill Street, to Borough High Street.
- Bus stops on St Thomas Street, Tanner Street, Druid Street and Crucifix Lane would no longer be served by routes 381 and N381.
- The proposed routing of routes 381 and N381 would provide common stops with routes 47 and RV1 along the length of Tooley Street.
TfL state that this consultation is open to all. Please give us your views by completing the online consultation form at the following link by Friday 23 November 2012: TfL 381 Bus Route Consultation