Whatever 2021 may bring, we need to look after wellbeing. Our annual Better You programme kicks off on 6 January 2021 with a series of online events focusing on mental and physical health, and personal and professional development. We’ve all faced various challenges over the past nine months but the pandemic has also highlighted opportunities for improvement.
If you’ve been working from home, away from Bankside, for some time or if you’re in the office in limited numbers, Better You is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with others in the area. Learn something new, develop a skill and discover new businesses in Bankside that ready and waiting for your return.
This year we’ve adapted our programme to be even more accessible and flexible, with the events available online via Zoom.
Events this year include:
- Yoga, meditation and nutrition with Balance Garden
- Creative hand lettering and Vision boards with M.Y.O
- Quick and intensive kickboxing inspired workouts with 9Round
- Mental Health Awareness training from Mental Health First Aid England
- Sessions on Gratitude, sleep and dialling down the worry circuit from Breathe London
- Wellbeing webinars on Transition & Maintaining Forward Focus and Maintaining Performance & Keeping Well from Motion to Mind
- Plant Clubs
- Financial wellbeing webinar from HSBC
- and plenty more…
Register your place now and keep an eye on our events pages and Buzz card offers as we update the programme.