Your business could get up to £3,000 towards the cost of installing a faster, better broadband connection. With superfast broadband you can store and access files via the cloud, transfer large files quickly and securely and enjoy a more productive and reliable service each and every day. In a nutshell, high-speed broadband will help your business to work better, grow and save you cash. The scheme is funded by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and is delivered in the capital by the Mayor of London.
Connection Vouchers for superfast fibre broadband and fibre leased lines are available to SMEs if:
- You are located in London.
- You are a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME), registered charity, a sole trader or landlord.
- The installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100.
- The connection is for your business premises.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your supplier.
- The service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection e.g. Upload of at least 30 Mb/s.
- You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last three years.
- You do not employ more than 250 staff.
- You do not work in the pay-day loan, gambling or adult sectors.
- You do not have more than 49 million Euros on your balance sheet.
- You are moving and need a high speed Internet service.
Unfortunantely not all of SE1 is eligable for this scheme. Check to see if you are eligable here
Better Bankside business LCCUK is a provider of this scheme