The London Enterprise Panel is running a series of events aimed at businesses who want to find out how the LEP’s policies and funding are influencing and changing your area. This is also your opportunity to make your voice heard on what should the LEP be doing.
How will this event benefit my business?
You will hear about future funding opportunities and how to engage with the LEP and other stakeholders working to create jobs and growth in the capital.
The event will:
- Provide an overview of the London Enterprise Panel and their work so far;
- Outline funding streams available to the LEP and how they plan to work with partners to allocate this funding;I
- dentify how the Panel will work to support economic and employment growth in London;
- Provide an opportunity for questions and answers.
What is the London Enterprise Panel?
The London Enterprise Panel is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for London. LEPs are locally-owned partnerships between local authorities and businesses, established across England. They play a central role in determining local economic priorities and undertake activities to drive economic growth and the creation of local jobs. LEPs come in all shapes and sizes and the London Enterprise Panel is chaired by the Mayor of London Boris Johnson and it is made of business and borough representatives who advise the Mayor on growth and job creation. For a list of the London LEP members please go to www.london.gov.uk/londonenterprisepanel
The members of the London Enterprise Panel (LEP) will be heading to London’s sub-regions during June and July to provide an update on delivery of the LEP’s Jobs & Growth Plan. The purpose of the events is to update businesses, local authorities, colleges and other stakeholders on what the LEP has achieved to date and what funding opportunities there are in the coming months.
If you would like to attend one of the following events, please see the details below:
* The Central London event will be on Friday the 6th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at the Clerkenwell Workshops 27/31 Clerkenwell Close, EC1R 0AT..
* The East London event will be on Thursday the 12th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at the Gallery at the Woolwich Centre SE18 6HQ.
* The North London event will take place on Tuesday the 17th of June from 14.00 to 16.00 at the Chocolate Factory N22 6XJ.
* The West London event will take place on Thursday the 19th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, W10 5JJ.
* The South London event will take place on Friday the 11th of July from 10.00am to 12.00 noon at The Odeon Wimbledon, 39 The Broadway, SW19 1QB.
DRAFT AGENDA ·
Apprenticeships, The Mayor’s Funding Opportunities, European funding, High Streets and Regeneration, Access to finance for SMEs, Mayor’s Export Program, Dot London
Please send your RSVP to gillian.robinson [at] london.gov.uk (Gillian Robinson)