Local business Timewise run the annual Power Part Time list – an awards that champions the UK’s top 50 inspirational men and women who work in senior roles, all on less than five full days per week. If you know someone who fits the bill, Timewise wants to hear from you!
The nomination form is simple and can be filled-in online, here http://timewise.co.uk/entry-form.
The deadline is Monday 14 September at 10am & there are no associated costs.
This year’s winners will be profiled by Management Today, and invited to an Awards Reception held at facebook’s London offices on Tuesday 24 November, hosted by Nicola Mendelsohn - facebook’s Vice President for EMEA and a 2012 Power Part Time winner.
Joining Timewise’s CEO Karen Mattison on the judging panel, will be a group of influential business leaders:
- Sally Bundock, Presenter, BBC World Business Report
- Lynn Rattigan, Chief Operating Officer, EY UK & Ireland
- Andrew Saunders, Deputy Editor, Management Today magazine
- Karen Blackett OBE, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCom UK
- Patrick Foley, Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group
- Andrew Porter, Head of Talent Engagement, Diageo
- Katie Bickerstaffe, Chief Executive Officer, Dixons at Dixons Carphone plc, UK & Ireland