Better Bankside partner Make It Cheaper is guaranteeing businesses a £1,000 saving over two years if you switch your business gas; business electricity; business broadband; business landline; business insurance or merchant services with them .
The saving guarantee applies when you take out at least 3 contracts on different products within a 2-year period (as long as one of them is business gas or electricity). If you don't achieve the saving that a business the size of yours should - either £1,000, £500 or £250 - then they will pay you the difference. Full nitty gritty at the bottom*.
Give them a call on our Better Bankside members number 0207 654 0747 or request a call back at www.makeitcheaper.com/betterbankside
Better Bankside wouldn’t have partnered with them if it wasn’t for their:
- Impartiality: They don’t favour one supplier over the other and will always work in customers' best interests.
- Expertise: They fully understand the products offered and provide an expert service to help you find the best deals available.
- Integrity: They do not take your trust lightly and will always answer your questions clearly and honestly.
* Nitty Gritty:
- The saving guarantee applies when the customer takes out at least 3 contracts pertaining to at least 3 different products with Make It Cheaper within a 2-year period. Products are as follows: business gas; business electricity; business broadband; business landline;; business insurance; merchant services.
- In order to qualify for the guarantee, at least one of the qualifying products must be business gas or business electricity.
- Where business electricity is one of the three products qualifying customers for the saving guarantee of £1,000, annual consumption must be equal to or in excess of 25,000 kWh. For annual consumption of less than 25,000 kWh and greater than or equal to 5,000kWh, a saving guarantee of £500 applies. For annual consumption of less than 5,000 kWh, a saving guarantee of £250 applies.
- Where business gas is one of the three products qualifying customers for the saving guarantee of £1,000, annual consumption must be equal to or in excess of 60,000 kWh. For annual consumption of less than 60,000 kWh and greater than or equal to 5,000kWh, a saving guarantee of £500 applies. For annual consumption of less than 5,000 kWh, a saving guarantee of £250 applies.
- Gas and electricity saving figures are calculated against out of contract and renewal rates only.
- The qualifying figure for the saving guarantee is calculated against saving made over an entire contract term.
- The total saving figure is calculated after the point of any claim made by a customer and comprises a calculation of saving figures pertaining to all live contracts and all contracts that have been live in the two-year period preceding the date of the claim.
- To make a claim against the saving guarantee, customers must be able to provide evidence, which will be advised by the Customer Service Team, to prove that their total saving through contracts set up through Make It Cheaper has not exceeded the guaranteed amount.
- The maximum amount payable following a successful claim against the saving guarantee is capped at the applicable qualifying guarantee amount of £250, £500 or £1,000 based on usage as detailed above
- In the event of any claim against the saving guarantee, any negative contract saving figure claimed by the customer will be taken as £0.
- If a customer chooses a contract that is more expensive than the cheapest available at the time of agreement, or is unable to take up the cheapest contract available owing to a credit check failure, that contract will not be a qualifying contract for the saving guarantee.
- Qualification for the Make It Cheaper saving guarantee is not limited to new customers. Existing customers with less than three contractsproducts can qualify for the guarantee by switching one more product with Make It Cheaper and satisfying the other requirements of the guarantee.
- Make It Cheaper reserves the right to amend and withdraw the saving guarantee at any time.