So to help you keep on top of new trends Webcredible have launched five brand new training courses to add ‘must have’ skills to your digital armoury:
- New to digital and not entirely sure how to get up-to-speed on so many different channels? The brand new two-day fast track to digital training course is the answer.
- Want to manage lean, waterfall or scrum projects? Webcredible’s brand new one-day agile project management training course is for you.
- Learn how to do more with the traffic to your website and increase the number of paying customers with the brand new conversion optimisation training course.
- We’ve all jumped on the analytics bandwagon, but do you really know what it’s telling you about your users? Webcredible’s interpreting analytics and data training course will tell you how your users are interacting with your website, allowing you to make to make the most the data that’s at the tip of your fingers.
- As well as the courses listed above, Webcredible Directors Trenton and Pete have been working hard at developing a UX for senior management masterclass to share their wealth of knowledge on all things user experience. So, if you’re at c-suite level or heading that way, Webcredible's UX for senior management masterclass is right on the money and will help you become a UX hero in your organisation.
All Webcredible courses take place at their purpose-built training centre on Southwark Street, SE1.
The courses are fantastic – small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. You will:
- Receive all training materials and an 80-page manual containing all tutorials.
- Get very well fed whilst you are training with Webcredible – they will provide light breakfast snacks, a buffet-style lunch with hot and cold canapés and refreshments throughout the day.
- Attend a relatively small (maximum 10 participants) class that is fun, interactive, informal and fun.
If you would like to find out more then get in touch with Webcredible.