Our secure cycle park & facilities is open for Banksiders
Many Banksiders are taking to their bikes to commute to and from work. We’ve always advocated the benefits of cycling but understand that being without a secure place to store your bike can be a significant obstacle. With this in mind we’ve just launched the new Better Bankside Bike Hub with an increased capacity and a digital entry system for ease of access for users. This purpose built facility has showers and lockers available to users of the space.
If you cycle to work in Bankside and don’t already have a secure location to park, please register for a spot. By using the hub you reduce the risk of bicycle theft and keep your bike safe and dry.
Where is it?
Arch 58 Ewer Street, SE1 0NR – a secure arch along the Low Line in Bankside, next to the Crossfit Central London Gym.
Opening Hours: 24/7 access, Monday to Friday.
How does it work?
Access is by app available for Android or Apple phones.
- Read and confirm compliance and understanding of the cycle park’s terms and conditions download here
- Complete the simple online registration form.
- We will verify that you work for a company in Bankside and enroll you onto the digital access system
- You will receive an email with a registration code and link to download the free app. You’ll use this to gain access to the cycle park
Other useful information:
- You must still use a good bike lock in the cycle park itself – please do not use cable locks.
- To enter the arch, simply open the app and hover the phone near the card reader to unlock the door; when exiting the arch hover a hand over the door exit panel to unlock.
- The arch is covered by CCTV.
- If you have an e-bike or adapted bike you will need to confirm with us if it meets our safety requirements.
- When visiting the facility your image will be kept on CCTV recording for 30 days.
- If you’d like to use the lockers, located in the bathrooms, we’ll require a £10 returnable deposit.
- If you don’t have a smartphone compatible with the app a £20 returnable deposit is required for a keyfob.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7928 3998