This half day mental health awareness and skills course certifies your employees as Mental Health Aware. Led by MHFA England.
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting the well-being of people who work in Bankside, we are hosting a Mental Health First Aid Aware training session, led by Mental Health First Aid England.
This introductory course raises awareness of mental health. You will gain:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after their own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to offer support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This 4 hour course will be delivered online. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
You’ll receive a link to the Mental Health England portal two weeks before the training, where you’ll need to submit your details, including postal address, in order to be sent your workbook.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support their own mental health
Please note your organisation must be a Better Bankside member to attend this training.