Your people can be your biggest asset and with security awareness training they can become highly effective barriers to cyber-crime. Security awareness training provides simple and effective knowledge for people to understand their environment and provides the confidence to challenge when something doesn’t look right.
The training is focussed on those with little or no cyber security or technical knowledge and is delivered in small, succinct modules using real world examples. The trainers are highly knowledgeable, personable, and friendly and pride themselves on providing the right environment for your people to feel comfortable and to ask questions.
The sessions will cover the following:
- Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- Why it’s important
- Different types of security vulnerabilities out there (technical/non-technical)
- Social Engineering
- Strong passwords and their importance
- Ishings (Spear Phishing, Vishing, Email Phishing and Smishing)
- Social media and what you put out there
- Keeping devices up to date
- Local Grown Attacks and The Impact
This is offered to you by the Cyber Resilience Centre for London. Check their website to find out more about the (free) services to help you improve your cybersecurity.