As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us at Flat Iron Square, Union Street, outside Londis, for a free drop-in Dr Bike on 26 November, 8.30am – 12.30pm. No booking required.
Each session provides a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.