We’ll be joined by STG Advisors for a two hour workshop on digital sustainability.
No matter your experience or expertise, everyone has a part to play when it comes to digital sustainability so join us to find out more.
The session will cover key topics including:
- Introduction to digital sustainability
- Digital sustainability policy and legislation
- Measuring digital carbon footprints
- Water and resource consumption in IT
- Tools to reduce digital carbon footprint
- Greenwashing and false marketing in the IT industry
- Best practice and management measures for improving sustainability
This will be an interactive session so plenty of opportunities to ask your own questions and explore how digital sustainability might help your organisation.
The workshop will be hosted at The Bridge Cafe on Southwark Bridge Road with refreshments provided.
Any questions: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.