The Better You programme is back to help you start the new year with a spring in your step. January is the perfect time to try new activities and hone your skills, and Better You is here to help you do just that. Our wellbeing programme of free activities aims to have something for everyone, and we’d love you to get involved!
This year we’re focusing on what matters to you – your mental, physical and financial wellbeing, and sustainability.
We’ve teamed up with local businesses and specialists to curate a programme to bring Banksiders together and get learning new skills. Highlights of the programme include
- Financial wellbeing and budgeting workshops with The Money Charity
- Spin and yoga classes with Energie Fitness Borough
- Inclusive yoga and online desk yoga with Lucy B
- Building your brand on LinkedIn with the Career Owl
- Bankside Bootcamp with EmPower Fitness
- Mental Health Awareness training from Mental Health First Aid England
- Seminars on building confidence and problem solving from Motion to Mind
- Public speaking training from the Speaker’s Trust
- An introduction to Deaf awareness with Remark!
- A clean up on the Thames Foreshore
Sign up on the events page, some sessions will book up quickly so register soon! Or why not download a poster for your workplace.
You can also save money with new Buzz offers at Bankside’s wellbeing businesses.
If there’s anything we can do to make our events more inclusive, or if you have any other questions or suggestions please get in touch with our Membership Manager Charlotte Stanley.