As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on Blackfriars Road, outside the Post Office 52 Blackfriars Road, for a free drop-in Dr Bike and bike marking on 26 Jan, 8.30am – 12.30pm. No booking required.
Each session provides a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.
This event is part of Better You, our wellbeing programme to help you start the new year with a spring in your step. January is the perfect time to try new activities and hone your skills, and Better You is here to help you do just that. Our series of free activities aims to have something for everyone, and we’d love you to sign up to other events!