As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us on Sumner Street near Leon, for a free drop-in Dr Bike on 27 August 8am – noon. No booking required.
Each session provides a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.